Friday, April 3, 2009

its time .

its time for me to blog like i did bakc in the old days. where i actually said what i was feeling , and ddnt try to find a song to complement my emotions. im about to lay it out how i see it , nd if yu dnt like it , yu can either get off my page , or yu can choke on one . ur choice . oh, feel free to comment, too .


okay . romeo . this is how i see it .
when yu had me , yu took it very lightly . like yu wasnt giving me 1oo % . alotta things i had to beat out of yu . and other things , yu were just stubborn abt . like w. the valentines day thing . yu hurt my feelings , yu made me cry , and yu KNEW it . but still , yu ddnt care . yu ddnt give a fuck about what i was feeling . so now , i dnt give a fuck about what ur feeling . ur mad ? so what ? UMIE ? so wut . yu wanna change things or come to an agreement ? so.thefuck.what. i dnt care anymore . i quit caring . nd yu pulled an act a longgg time ago . yu remember when yu fukced ole girl ? yeaa , i never forgot abt that . but i let it go . yu member when yu was video chattin sharee all them times ? when she said " i dnt wanna keep chattin w. yu bc yu tlk to iman nd i dnt wanna get feelings for yu again " ? and when she invited yu to SB , yu said that all yu would do was fuck ? how could yu ? how could yu say tht to me .. how could yu say that to HER ? nd its like .. i let the petty stuff go , cuz ppl are human nd they make mistakes . i WONT LIE . ive made some too . plus im not insecure like tht , so im not gunna hang the shit over ur head nd question yu abt it ery minute of the day . but right now , im just statin the facts . those were strike 1 and strike 2 . this last one was strike 3 . and guess wut that means ? ur out . i can tollerate a messup . but i will NOt be mistreated nd disrespected. yu disrespected me . nd at the end of the day , thts all tht matters to me . idgaf abt ur side . i dnt wanna hear it . and its funny cuz .. as hard as u SHOULDA been trying then , thats how hard ur trying now . but now its too late .. cuz i dnt care anymore . so quit it w. all tht extra bullshit . so yes, im throwing yu "in the boat" with all the other ones . yu've made ur point . u've expressed tht yu have no respect for both of them and called them both bitches . okay , i can agree . i dnt have respect for neither of them either . especially for the fact that im not cool with neither of thm . but thts why i dnt want to throw yu in tht "boat" . cuz i still have respect for yu . even after what happened , i still have love for yu , nd i would like for us to still be cool nd be friends. i doubt it'll happen , cuz it never works; EVER , but hey .... maybe it'll be different w. yu . "if i ddnt change , i'll be getting sukced up by ur twin " . hmmmm . i dnt know exactly what yu wanted me to do w. that . were yu acting like a girl nd trying to create more animosity ? bc its not happening . 1 , i'd HOPE she wouldnt , nd 2 , 'iDGAF about NO hoe' ! dnt playy me boyy . nd im happy to know tht yu changed for the better. maybe yu can take what yu learned fro me w. yu , as i will take what yu've taught me . [mann have yu taught me so much. ]

my thing is .. there shoulda been reciprocity throughout the whole thing . i was sooo down for yu ! i was ur rider . but yu ddnt see tht then . so now, ur left to realize tht . nd again , i mean im not holding grudges , maybe we CAN be friends someday . but we just need time apart from eachother . yu can live ur life , i'll live mines and .. maybe someday before 2o15 we will meet up again .


so muffin mouse , romeo , homie , lover , friend ... this is goodbye . i have love for yu , nd wish yu nothing but the best . nd i will remember yu every step of the way . =]



"If I should stay, I would only be in your way. So I'll go, but I know I'll think of you ev'ry step of the way. And I will always love you. I will always love you. You, my darling you. Hmm. Bittersweet memories that is all I'm taking with me. So, goodbye. Please, don't cry. We both know I'm not what you, you need. And I will always love you. I will always love you. (Instrumental solo) I hope life treats you kind And I hope you have all you've dreamed of. And I wish to you, joy and happiness. But above all this, I wish you love. And I will always love you. I will always love you. I will always love you. I will always love you. I will always love you. I, I will always love you. You, darling, I love you. Ooh, I'll always, I'll always love you."

imanjulietteeurope .
my name wasnt complete until yu came along . =]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yu remember when yu fukced ole girl ? yeaa , i never forgot abt that . but i let it go . yu member when yu was video chattin sharee all them times ? when she said " i dnt wanna keep chattin w. yu bc yu tlk to iman nd i dnt wanna get feelings for yu again " ? and when she invited yu to SB , yu said that all yu would do was fuck ? how could yu ? how could yu say tht to me .. how could yu say that to HER ?

All That Shit....U Kept Against Me...I Don't Recall " i dnt wanna keep chattin w. yu bc yu tlk to iman nd i dnt wanna get feelings for yu again", I Told that Bitch I Liked Iman From The Jump....Only Thing I Give Her Is Golden Shower. For You To Hold An If Against Me...Don't Stand With Me...At Ease. I Told You That Because I Love You Aint In To Lying To You...I Told You From The Get...The Toughest Love Is Agape. You Just Late Rightn About....That The Only Love I Wanna Show To You..Thats The Realest Love I Can Think Of.