its beginning to feel like .. maybe yu enjoy the [concept] of having me around; and not me. yu enjoy having sum1 2 tlk 2 .. nd someone to always be there for yu, as i am. yu enjoy having someone to listen to all your thoughts w.o judging yu. yu enjoy having a [r i d e r ].
but when it comes to actually giving ur all to me , it seems like thats something youre too afraid to do . yu claim ur not afraid of anything, buhh ur actally terrified of the concepts of caring and compasion. yu just wanna feed me bits while im giving yu mouthfulls.
' i will never apologize for anything'. this makes me wonder if i should keep on trying. relationships are about giving up things or doing things yu dnt normally do , just to make your mate happy. yu give these things up bc yu realize ... it aint no 'I' in 'WE' ; or in 'US' . theres alotta ish i dnt usually do tht im doing now, alotta shit ive gave up. so if i'm giving yu my all, and yu cant cough up ONE apologetic word .. it makes me wonder if all this 'giving up' is even worth it.
.. or if i shuld just G I V E U P .
-- Juliette.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Apologetic: "excuse for a fault"
Why Apologize For My Action's...When I Don't Regret Anything.
What's Done...Is Done...What I Do. Is Did....All I Can Do Is Do My Best To Make Sure My Mistakes Don't Repeat.
~havok
Post a Comment